Literal Disney queen Idina Menzel slaying the fuck out of that high D. (x)
what happens if an undercover cop posing as a drug dealer deals to an undercover cop posing as a drug buyer
I read about where something similar to this happened except they were investigating prostitution and they arrested each other and like a year later ended up getting married.
Becoming a cold hearted bitch wasn’t really what I planned to do with my life but here I am
1. I hate when I’m on the bus or on public transportation listening to music, and there’s a lot of strangers surrounding me. Then a song starts playing and the lyrics make me tremble from head to toe, my stomach moves like an accordion, and my lungs feel like they have petroleum in them.
2. I hate that direct eye contact sometimes makes me feel like I’m covered in flames. I look down most of the time or my eyes roam like marbles because sometimes I cannot handle it. I feel like peoples eyes are forensic investigators and it frightens me.
3. I hate how my hands feel like a waterfall when I’m nervous. Here’s a little entry I wrote in my journal 6 years ago: “He wanted to grab my hand and I didn’t let him because my hands were sweating like crazy. He probably thinks i dont like him and i dont want to tell him whats wrong with me. ”
4. I hate that I am constantly shaking like a destructible earthquake. I can feel it beneath me. Sometimes, I hope other souls would not notice. I think my bones shake because they want to leave me.
5. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. This monster has stolen everything away from me. I have a life beneath me, a life I cannot release because I am trapped. This monster has the person who wants to scream in a cage. And I hate when people tell me to try because I have and the monster always drowns me deeper and deeper.❞
Alexa Evangelista, 5 things I hate about anxiety (via vodkakilledtheteens)
“People have decided how they are going to perceive her. No matter how many times she smiles, they’ll put in the one picture where she’s not smiling.” - Robert Pattinson
I’M SORRY BUT I CAN’T NOT REBLOG THIS
wow, it’s almost like she was acting like a vapid, emotionless, shallow, dead-inside character in Twilight because, you know, that’s what Bella is.
wow. acting. what a thought.